GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS

A George Clooney forum for, and by, his fans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Aficionados Facebook  Aficionados Twitter  Aficionados Gallery  

POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!

Go down 
+59
mbutah
Nurse
mirrormirror
taffyacorn
Angel
Tulips
wendy
Laura
RRKeel
beachhead
hm
Krin10
Fiffi
Mercado
Arnie
emi
nycgirl
steView
Pictoria
JBuckley
Admin
Seth
gypsy1
Miss Snoopy
maggy
mimikry78
pita428
bemsp
kmoo
kathlene
Dee454
Cloon
Kimber
Miss Sunshine
Pari
vladimir
Olivetree
piamia8
KIKI
Pam
sky
Kishu
catie
kid.a.kadoodles
rose france
rachel
Tablerockgirl
hathaross
inma
Dfxtv8
Maria
oldrwizrhapyr
missyme
imagine
GinaT1313
Vicky
Sunshine
SkepticOne
Charley
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Charley

Charley

POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:13 pm

You're in, oldr (I think I'm gonna always shorten your nic, LOL!!).
Back to top Go down
oldrwizrhapyr

POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:10 pm

"Wizr" & "Hapyr" would be OK too Charley! But Oldr, is just fine. Proud to be Older.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:30 pm

POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 3663355351 Or - we could call you OWH POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 2023752959
Back to top Go down
Maria

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:19 pm

Could I have access to them too please?
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:05 pm

Yes Maria - you're in, too!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dfxtv8

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:48 am

request access to all three please?
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:44 am

You're aready a member of all three Dfxtv8!!!
Back to top Go down
inma

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:40 am

Hello,

Access to all three threads please
I'am over 18.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
hathaross

hathaross

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:54 am

Hello!!!

It´s my first post Very Happy

I dont know If I already have the access to all the sections. If I haven´t....... pleaseee. Of course I´m over 18.
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:23 am

Well as you''re over 18 (LOL) you both now have access!! Enjoy - especially The Gutter.
Back to top Go down
Tablerockgirl

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:19 pm

Can I have access to all threads please, thanks
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:40 pm

Yes!!! You're in - be good in The Gutter, LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
rachel

rachel

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:56 pm

Can I have access to all threads please POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 1219955257
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:23 pm

You've already got access Rachel.
Back to top Go down
rachel

rachel

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:31 pm

Charley wrote:
You've already got access Rachel.

Oh ok Wink
Back to top Go down
rose france

rose france

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:11 pm

bonjour,
je me nomme rose france, je suis de France, dans l'Est exactemment là où il fait le plus froid -14 degrés brrrr!
Je vous remerçie et je suis très heureuse de faire partie de votre blog. Ma fille est au travail et ne peut donc, pas m'aider à traduire.
bisouxxx
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:26 pm

Bonjour RoseBienvenue aux Aficionados. Nous espérons que vous apprécierez lire tout ce que, même si vous avez à traduire tout cela.
Je suis vous donnant accès à la fil de Romances et de la politique. Je pense que vous pouvez avoir besoin de beaucoup d'aide de votre fille car il y a beaucoup à lire et à traduire.
Bonne chance et participer quand vous le pouvez.
C'est le lien vers un site de traduction en ligne que j'ai utilisé pour vous envoyer ce message.
J'espère que vous aide à lire tous les threads.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Charley
Back to top Go down
inma

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:26 pm

Hello

Why has forum removed the option for mobiles? I have an old bb and already you know...

Sorry my bad English.
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:38 pm

I don't know why this has happened inma - we haven't done anything. I actually never realized you could get Aficionados through your mobile.
Back to top Go down
inma

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:52 pm

Thank you Charley, days behind this option exists at the end of the page.
Back to top Go down
kid.a.kadoodles

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:46 pm

May I have access to the other threads.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
catie

catie

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:28 am

Could I please have access to the other threads. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:30 am

You're in catie.

And my apologies kid - I gave you access (which you've probably already noticed, LOL) but forgot to acknowledge it after your request.
Back to top Go down
catie

catie

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:41 am

Thank you Charley! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kishu

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:37 am

Hi...can I please have access to the other locked areas..well over 18 ! Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next