GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS

A George Clooney forum for, and by, his fans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Aficionados Facebook  Aficionados Twitter  Aficionados Gallery  

POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!

Go down 
+59
mbutah
Nurse
mirrormirror
taffyacorn
Angel
Tulips
wendy
Laura
RRKeel
beachhead
hm
Krin10
Fiffi
Mercado
Arnie
emi
nycgirl
steView
Pictoria
JBuckley
Admin
Seth
gypsy1
Miss Snoopy
maggy
mimikry78
pita428
bemsp
kmoo
kathlene
Dee454
Cloon
Kimber
Miss Sunshine
Pari
vladimir
Olivetree
piamia8
KIKI
Pam
sky
Kishu
catie
kid.a.kadoodles
rose france
rachel
Tablerockgirl
hathaross
inma
Dfxtv8
Maria
oldrwizrhapyr
missyme
imagine
GinaT1313
Vicky
Sunshine
SkepticOne
Charley
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Tulips

POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:48 am

I'd like access please. Over 18
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 8:06 am

Access given Tulips!!! POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 2120589027 to Aficionados.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 9:55 am

I'm twice the age of 18 & would love get all access to threads. POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 3087562708
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 10:30 am

Ah, since you've been such an angel in asking (sorry, couldn't resist, LOL), you're in!!!

POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 3853150827 to Aficionados!!!
Back to top Go down
taffyacorn

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:20 pm

Can I have access to all three please?
Back to top Go down
mirrormirror

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 7:58 am

Hi there - not sure if I am asking in the right spot - but could I get access to romance (The Marriage) and politics please (over 18)
Back to top Go down
Nurse

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 12:01 pm

Access to all three, please!
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 12:52 pm

You're in Nurse!!

POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 2120589027 to Aficionados!!!
Back to top Go down
wendy

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 2:34 am

I've been here a while. Not sure if I have access to all these subjects but can I have it? Don't think I have politics or the gutter. Can I have all access.
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 9:56 am

Well you were already political, and now you're in the gutter too (there has to be a message there) LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
mbutah

PostSubject: accsess   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 3:51 am

May I have access to all three..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Access    POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 4:16 am

Hi! I think have access already to all the boards but just in case...can you double check? Thanks! Lol
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

Location : Normal is an illusion what is normal to the spider is chaos for the fly.

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:21 am

The only one you don't have is politics do you want that?
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 8:02 pm

Mercado and I have decided that now that George Clooney is an old married man, The Gutter has passed its use-by-date, so we've closed it. It was a bit of fun for a while, but not accessed that much anymore.
Back to top Go down
mirror mirror rebooted

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 6:05 pm

HI GA

Just totally stuffed up trying to log in, but all sorted - except I don't have access to The Marriage and Mrs Clooney - two of my favorite threads - as I just adore comic fiction. Can I be reinstated
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

Location : Normal is an illusion what is normal to the spider is chaos for the fly.

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 10:30 pm

Ok Mirror you should be fine now. Welcome home.
Back to top Go down
Romy

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 3:26 am

I thought I had acces to the gutter but I have never seen this. I can't find it anywhere....
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 8:16 am

The Gutter has been closed it was done as a joke.
Back to top Go down
It's me

It's me

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 7:59 pm

hi all
what do I need to do
to enter those sections? scratch
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 8:22 pm

You're in It's me!!!

POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 2120589027 to Aficionados.
Back to top Go down
It's me

It's me

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 8:37 pm

POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 4015502075 ciao !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 12:03 pm

Hello! I didn't realize there were other sections. May I have access please?
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 12:09 pm

There are Dagny. And as you've asked so nicely, you are in!!!
Back to top Go down
pollyanna

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 4:26 pm

I'm new and could I please have access to all the threads including romances/wife.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7