GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS

A George Clooney forum for, and by, his fans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Aficionados Facebook  Aficionados Twitter  Aficionados Gallery  

Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE

Go down 
+13
kathlene
AllieKat
the next mrs clooney
dieb
silvietta
danny
Tzizz
Charley
J.Joy
missyme
Buny
daria
Mercado
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Empty
PostSubject: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:31 am

am i allowed access to that part of the forum? 
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

Location : Normal is an illusion what is normal to the spider is chaos for the fly.

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:23 am

That area needs permission from admin I will make sure you get it. Becuase George's lovelife can cause as much drama on boards as in life everyone who want's to look their needs to get permission. It was done on CU and it worked well it also stops people complaining about us talking about his lifelife afterall if you ask for permission you must want to read their.
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

Location : Normal is an illusion what is normal to the spider is chaos for the fly.

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:30 pm

Anyone who want's access to the Romance area just leave a message here and we will give you access the same goes for the politics area.
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:33 pm

OneFineDay and Gina you both now have access to the Romances area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:55 pm

Cheers x
Back to top Go down
daria

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:21 am

I posted two stories on the george gossip thread. Can I have permission for the romances area also? Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:57 am

It's done Daria you now have access to the romance section let me know if you want politics too.

cheers

M
Back to top Go down
Buny

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:11 pm

i want to access to the Romance area ?Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:50 pm

OK Buny you now have access to the romance area of our forum. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:47 pm

Just a reminder once you have registered you can ask for access to the Romance and Politics Section's of the board. Just leave a message here or P.M me. Cheers
Back to top Go down
missyme

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:53 am

May I also have access to the Politics and Romance Sections.. Okay, I have never posted on a board before, LoL, I hope I am doing this correctly! It's only taken me about 3 days to work up the nerve to try this out! Shocked Thanks, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:52 am

So glad to see you missyme. Whatever you have to say is welcome. I have given you access to both those areas. Cheers M
Back to top Go down
J.Joy

J.Joy

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:22 am

Hello, I am new to the forum and requesting access to the Romance and Politics areas. I haven't really been a poster, but lurker on various boards since the SL days. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:05 am

You're in J - Welcome to Romances and to Aficionados. We all lurk for a while, but you've made one post, so join the conversations - we won't bite!!!
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:35 pm

Just a reminder that if you wish to have access to the Romance area where you can read about George Clooney and his latest gal pal and see pictures just pm me or leave a message here and I will let you in. It is that easy.....lurkers are just as welcome there too.
Back to top Go down
Tzizz

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:25 pm

I would like access. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:29 pm

OK Tzizz I will give it to you now! Just give me a minute.
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:32 pm

There you go Tzizz you now have access to Romance and Politics. Thanks for joining. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:24 pm

For any of our new members please leave a message here or PM me if you want access to the Romance area the one and only place where we talk about George and his current girlfriend and his exes. Or if you want access to the Politics area.
Back to top Go down
danny

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:36 am

no thank u i won't today
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:37 am

A reminder for any of our newbies. If you would like access to the Romance area to talk about George and his girlfriends old and new just ask and we will give you access the same goes for Politics. Thankyou
Back to top Go down
silvietta

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:25 pm

HI everybody, I would like to access to both sections, Romance and politics? Is it possible and how i have to do for this? Thanks Mercado i'm waiting for your answer... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Done Silvietta it's all you had to do! You now have access to our romance and politics area. Hope to see you post.
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:27 pm

A reminder for our new members you just need to ask to join the romance are just ask here or PM me and it will be done. Easy as that!
Back to top Go down
dieb

dieb

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:38 pm

Hi Mercado, may I hava access to both, please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next