GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS

A George Clooney forum for, and by, his fans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Aficionados Facebook  Aficionados Twitter  Aficionados Gallery  

Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE

Go down 
+6
phys major
kathlene
Mercado
Lighterside
Charley
Dizzy Dame
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dizzy Dame

Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Empty
PostSubject: Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:11 am

Thx. Dizzy Dame
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:14 am

You're in, Dizzy!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lighterside

Lighterside

PostSubject: Re: Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:20 am

Charley is there a specific place in politics that I don't have access to? I thought I was in the right thread/place and I don't see anywhere else to post.

I want to post this article on Jobs and Bill Clinton's speech.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

Location : Normal is an illusion what is normal to the spider is chaos for the fly.

PostSubject: Re: Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:01 am

I will have a look we do have a political area if you aren't a member I will join you up BRB
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

Location : Normal is an illusion what is normal to the spider is chaos for the fly.

PostSubject: Re: Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:04 am

Oh I see your question I just got online. No if you can't find a thread that suits you LIghter just start your own. Your more then welcome to start a thread if you ever need too. cheers M.
Back to top Go down
kathlene

kathlene

PostSubject: Re: Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:33 am

may I have access to girlfriend thread please?
Back to top Go down
phys major

phys major

PostSubject: Re: Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:25 am

Mother may I????? LOL
Back to top Go down
KIKI

KIKI

PostSubject: Re: Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:03 am

Glad to see you here! Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE 3990293542
Back to top Go down
calcan

PostSubject: Re: Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:26 am

Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE 3043335692 Phys !!!
Great to have you here with us. Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE 1734368450
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:51 am

There we go phys major your in. Didn't hurt at all did it? Welcome.
Back to top Go down
GinaT1313

GinaT1313

PostSubject: Re: Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:33 am

What's the story with the thread we can't respond to? The one about George and today's date. Where do we find that thread at??
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:39 am

That thread is just what is going on at CA. It's so that people visiting us can see the stories we have and maybe some of them will join us. It's just for news the actual discussions are on the board. It's right inbetween All About Aficionados and Do We Know You.
Back to top Go down
GinaT1313

GinaT1313

PostSubject: Re: Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:42 am

Ok but where is the thread that we can respond??? Am I not a member there?
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:48 am

You can't respond in the news thread. The same topics are in their normal threads so you can respond there. Like the George and Stacy split stuff is all in the George Clooney Current Girlfriend off thread. Can you see the What's in George Clooney Aficionados News area? No one can post in there except Charley and myself it isn't an area for posts just to give guests an idea of what we are talking about. It can also be used to get a glimpse of what is going on if you are in a rush.
Back to top Go down
GinaT1313

GinaT1313

PostSubject: Re: Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:52 am

Ok got ya!!!Can you link to the thread where we can respond so I don't have to go looking for it? I have to make everything so difficult, lol, sorry...
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:59 am

Gina - just hit the "View posts since last visit" on the right hand side of the screen and you'll see a listing of all the threads that have new posts since the last time you logged on.
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:59 am

I'm not sure I can do that. I will need to check with Charley she is the forum fixer I just post stuff and play with twitter.
Back to top Go down
GinaT1313

GinaT1313

PostSubject: Re: Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:03 pm

I can do as Charley suggested, it under the girlfriend thread?
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:12 pm

If you go to the first page of the forum that lists everything up on the right hand corner you get three options. They are View posts since last visit
View your posts
View unanswered posts
WELCOME TO GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS

Just click on which one you want and they will take you to whatever part of the forum there are posts you haven't seen including the romance area!
Back to top Go down
SkepticOne

SkepticOne

PostSubject: Re: Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:14 am

Access please, please, please?!?!
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:20 pm

You're in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:44 pm

Permission to access girlfriend thread, please..As Always ; M
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:57 pm

This topic is now locked - please post your request in the sticky topic at the top of this sub-forum "Access All Areas - POST YOUR REQUESTS HERE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Permission to access girl friend thread please? POST YOUR REQUEST IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE
Page 1 of 1