GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS

A George Clooney forum for, and by, his fans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Aficionados Facebook  Aficionados Twitter  Aficionados Gallery  

POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!

Go down 
+59
mbutah
Nurse
mirrormirror
taffyacorn
Angel
Tulips
wendy
Laura
RRKeel
beachhead
hm
Krin10
Fiffi
Mercado
Arnie
emi
nycgirl
steView
Pictoria
JBuckley
Admin
Seth
gypsy1
Miss Snoopy
maggy
mimikry78
pita428
bemsp
kmoo
kathlene
Dee454
Cloon
Kimber
Miss Sunshine
Pari
vladimir
Olivetree
piamia8
KIKI
Pam
sky
Kishu
catie
kid.a.kadoodles
rose france
rachel
Tablerockgirl
hathaross
inma
Dfxtv8
Maria
oldrwizrhapyr
missyme
imagine
GinaT1313
Vicky
Sunshine
SkepticOne
Charley
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:57 pm

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down

POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:44 am

Hi, sorry, not sure where I should ask this but I want to delete my account? I've looked under profile but can't see an option to do this? Could you let me know what I need to do. please, and/or delete it if it needs to be done by an admin.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:23 am

we're sorry if our site doesn't suit you Doric, but you don't actually need to delete your account, you can just choose not to visit.
Back to top Go down
Pari

Pari

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:15 pm

Please may I have access to them all...? Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:30 pm

You're in Pari - I forgot to check that you're over 18!!
Back to top Go down
Pari

Pari

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:30 pm

Charley wrote:
You're in Pari - I forgot to check that you're over 18!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh just ate eighteen!!!!! Very Happy 

Thanks Charley!
Back to top Go down
Miss Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:17 am

Hi, I'm new here.

Please may I have access to the other three threads..
I'm over 18.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:52 am

As you've asked so nicely, and you assure us you're "old enough", you're in, Miss Sunshine!!!
Back to top Go down
Miss Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:56 am

Thank you. Smile 
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:55 am

You're welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Kimber

Kimber

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:43 pm

Knock, Knock! Can I come in and play?
Back to top Go down
http://simplyclooney.com
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:31 pm

As we've known you for so long, and we're pretty sure you're over 18, yes you can come in!!! Play nicely, LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Kimber

Kimber

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:38 pm

POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 2474380249 I always play nicely POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 3529181881 OMG.. I love this frog!! and Thank you for letting me in Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:06 pm

I love this dog POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 3112286367 
Back to top Go down
Kimber

Kimber

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:14 pm

Luuuv it!!
Back to top Go down
Cloon

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:52 am

access to all sections please:) I'm over 18:D 
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:36 am

You're in colon - be good now, LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dee454

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:50 am

May I have access to all three please ? I am well over 18  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:38 pm

Charley wrote:

OOPS - I've just realized I spelt your name wrong colon,  POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 2837018037 

And you're in Dee - as you've said you're over 18, LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
kathlene

kathlene

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:46 pm

And, you did it again Charley! Silly you!
Back to top Go down
kmoo

kmoo

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:22 pm

Can I have access to everything please?
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:00 pm

Since you've asked nicely, your request has been granted!!! Be good, LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
bemsp

bemsp

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:00 am

Can I please get access to all 3?
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:49 am

Charley wrote:
Charley wrote:

OOPS - I've just realized I spelt your name wrong colon,  POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 2837018037 

And you're in Dee - as you've said you're over 18, LOL!!!!

kathlene wrote:
And, you did it again Charley!  Silly you!

I've only just seen that kathlene - bloomin' stupid would be closer to the mark, LOL!!! What a dill-brain!!!

So to correct myself - Sorry cloon that I spelt your name wrong.

bemsp wrote:
Can I please get access to all 3?

And you're in bemsp.
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:51 am

I just discovered that it wasn't me at all - it was the automatic spell correction thing!!! But I went in and edited and it finally came right!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!   POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POST YOUR REQUESTS FOR ACCESS TO ROMANCES AND POLITICS THREADS HERE!!!!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next