GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS

A George Clooney forum for, and by, his fans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Aficionados Facebook  Aficionados Twitter  Aficionados Gallery  

Request for access to Romance and Politics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoegirl0013

Request for access to Romance and Politics Empty
PostSubject: Request for access to Romance and Politics   Request for access to Romance and Politics Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:52 am

Hi, may I please have access to Romance and Politics.

Thanks.

Shoegirl0013
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for access to Romance and Politics   Request for access to Romance and Politics Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:10 am

Me, too, please!!
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Request for access to Romance and Politics   Request for access to Romance and Politics Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 9:16 am

I've added you, Shoegirl0013 to both, and

Request for access to Romance and Politics 2120589027 to Aficionados!!

Shelly - I've added you to Politics, but you've always had access to Romance, it's where you make all the comments and posts re Mrs Clooney.
Back to top Go down
Shoegirl0013

PostSubject: Re: Request for access to Romance and Politics   Request for access to Romance and Politics Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 11:42 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for access to Romance and Politics   Request for access to Romance and Politics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request for access to Romance and Politics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS :: WELCOME TO GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS :: All About Aficionados-
Jump to: