GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS

A George Clooney forum for, and by, his fans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Aficionados Facebook  Aficionados Twitter  Aficionados Gallery  

Wednesday August 22, 2012 George Clooney Aficionados News

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mercado

Mercado

Location : Normal is an illusion what is normal to the spider is chaos for the fly.

Wednesday August 22, 2012 George Clooney Aficionados News Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday August 22, 2012 George Clooney Aficionados News   Wednesday August 22, 2012 George Clooney Aficionados News Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:21 pm

Not too much news around so far today George Clooney has gone MIA. Stacy Keibler has been tweeting and we are playing guess where they are. Greece is an option as George Clooney said earlier in the year at the Golden Globes they would be visiting Alexander Payne there. Stacy Keilber tweeted a picture of her butt laying on a beach somewhere......where do you think they could be?

Discussion in George Clooney Current Girlfriend/ Gal Pal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

President Obama talks to Entertainment Tonight about what a wonderful guy George Clooney is and Michelle Obama admits George Clooney is cute.

Talking about it in George Clooney News

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We put up a video of a dancing George Clooney if nothing else it will make you laugh. George probably shouldn't wait for a call from Dancing With The Stars.

You will find it in Favourite George Clooney Videos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We also added to our Favourite Pictures of George Clooney thread pictures of George pulling faces. It's something George does often and well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soldier in Iraq recalls Fort Knox

A few days ago I got a letter from Iraq.
A young soldier, SPC James B. Howard, had received an article I wrote back in March about my days as a recruit at Fort Knox, Ky.
"Dear Mr. Clooney: The other day my grandmother, Belle Moreland, sent me an article from The Post dated 3-09-05. The title was 'One old bracelet and two steep hills.'

Read the rest in Nick Clooney's Columns

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is George Clooney on the move - find out in Favourite George Clooney pics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We found George Clooney he is in Corsica as soon as we have pictures we will put them up. Word is they are with friends so not exactly a romantic getaway for George Clooney and Stacy Keibler. George has been pictured out on a motorbike and Stacy tweeted a picture of herself laying on a beach.

Talking about it in George Clooney Holidays

Back to top Go down

Wednesday August 22, 2012 George Clooney Aficionados News
Page 1 of 1