GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS

A George Clooney forum for, and by, his fans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Aficionados Facebook  Aficionados Twitter  Aficionados Gallery  

Hi request for romance, politics and gutter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daro

Daro

Hi request for romance, politics and gutter Empty
PostSubject: Hi request for romance, politics and gutter   Hi request for romance, politics and gutter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:09 am

I'm a newbie here and would like to read all. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Hi request for romance, politics and gutter   Hi request for romance, politics and gutter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:14 am

Join in the conversation, Daro - after weeks of no news at all, we've finally got something to talk about. Not so sure it's all that good, but ........
Back to top Go down
Romy

PostSubject: Re: Hi request for romance, politics and gutter   Hi request for romance, politics and gutter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 11:20 pm

I don't know if there a difference between girlfriends and marriage and romance, but if there is I like to have acces to romance too and politics and gutter...
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Hi request for romance, politics and gutter   Hi request for romance, politics and gutter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 11:22 pm

I saw your request in the other thread Romy and have given you access.
Back to top Go down
Romy

PostSubject: Re: Hi request for romance, politics and gutter   Hi request for romance, politics and gutter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 1:23 am

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hi request for romance, politics and gutter   Hi request for romance, politics and gutter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 2:14 pm

Do I have access to gutter? If not, may I have access?
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Hi request for romance, politics and gutter   Hi request for romance, politics and gutter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 4:47 pm

An Amgel in The Gutter? Just don't be too shocked, LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hi request for romance, politics and gutter   Hi request for romance, politics and gutter Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 12:44 am

LOL!!  Hi request for romance, politics and gutter 3077217049 Well...true. hahaha

Charley, careful with your razor sharp wit, you'll slay me. (wit is my drug of choice; love it!)
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hi request for romance, politics and gutter   Hi request for romance, politics and gutter Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 1:15 am

Charley wrote:
An Angel in The Gutter? Just don't be too shocked, LOL!!!!  

Okay...I...Embarassed was clueless about the gutter. I was curious & don't know what I thinking Charley but you're right.  Hi request for romance, politics and gutter 1499845164 This "angel" won't be going into the gutter. Please revoke my access.  Wink
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Hi request for romance, politics and gutter   Hi request for romance, politics and gutter Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 10:55 am

It's done Angel. So no worries about accidentally going there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi request for romance, politics and gutter   Hi request for romance, politics and gutter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi request for romance, politics and gutter
Page 1 of 1