GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS

A George Clooney forum for, and by, his fans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Aficionados Facebook  Aficionados Twitter  Aficionados Gallery  

Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!

Go down 
+10
maggy
LaProfessora
gypsy
traone
kathlene
ladydi
KIKI
Lighterside
Mercado
Charley
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Charley

Charley

Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:54 am

I do believe it's fixed ladies!!!! Trying to fix it in the wee small hours was not a good idea. But thanks to a hint from Mercado, it's all AOK now - and, another lesson learned, which in the end is never a bad thing, LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
kathlene

kathlene

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:35 am

I am well over 18, so can I join you in The Gutter?
Back to top Go down
traone

traone

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:54 am

I am well over 18 and would absolutely love to join The Gutter. Would you let me please?
Back to top Go down
gypsy

gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:06 am

Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 1550965078

This is as far as I go towards the gutter

on here . Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 1219955257
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

Location : Normal is an illusion what is normal to the spider is chaos for the fly.

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:00 am

LOL George does have a great butt too! LOL
Back to top Go down
gypsy

gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:49 pm

Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 592502337 Oh Yessss !
Back to top Go down
LaProfessora

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:35 am

I am well over 18! When I was 18 pantyhose had not been invented. May I have access to this forum/board.
Back to top Go down
KIKI

KIKI

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:26 am

Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 2317702173 Who doesn't love a gal in garters!
Back to top Go down
maggy

maggy

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:16 am

I want to be part of the Gutter, I'm over 18, way over, lol!
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

Location : Normal is an illusion what is normal to the spider is chaos for the fly.

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:25 am

OK maggy your in. Be prepared to blush! LOL
Back to top Go down
Pam

Pam

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:57 am

Hi, I thought I was given access to all the locked areas but I cannot find the "gutter". Could I have access please or is this folder shut down? Thanks for your patience and your help.
Back to top Go down
SkepticOne

SkepticOne

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:45 am

What gutter?  I love gutters.
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:59 am

Hi. The Gutter is a very naughty place where we have some well done and some not so well done photoshopped pictures of a very naked George. You must be over 18 to enter and have a great sense of humour! It is just meant to be some naughty fun and not to be taken too seriously so if you get offended easy it's probably not the best place to visit. Is this alright with you? If it is I will give you access just don't want anyone to get a shock.
Back to top Go down
SkepticOne

SkepticOne

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:03 am

Sounds like fun.  I'm not easily shocked.  Sign me up.
Back to top Go down
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:03 am

I want in!!
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:21 am

LOL Ok I will give you both access and when I hear from Pam I will give her access too.
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:23 am

OK Rose your in and Skeptic you already have access to The Gutter!
Back to top Go down
Pam

Pam

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:46 am

Can I please have access to the gutter?
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:50 am

Yes Pam!
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:51 am

OK your in. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Kimber

Kimber

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:52 pm

Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 3529181881 Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 3529181881 Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 3529181881 

Let me in! Or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll .... say pretty please can I climb into the gutter with George?
Back to top Go down
http://simplyclooney.com
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:08 pm

OK Kimber I have let you in. Remember it's just photoshopped and it's all in fun. LOL Hope you don't blush easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2