GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS

A George Clooney forum for, and by, his fans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Aficionados Facebook  Aficionados Twitter  Aficionados Gallery  

Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE

Go down 
+13
kathlene
AllieKat
the next mrs clooney
dieb
silvietta
danny
Tzizz
Charley
J.Joy
missyme
Buny
daria
Mercado
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Charley

Charley

Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:31 pm

I'm here, so I'll do it for you dieb.

And I just did - you're now a member of both groups.
Back to top Go down
the next mrs clooney

the next mrs clooney

Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:38 am

Hi, can I please have access to the romance section?? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

Location : Normal is an illusion what is normal to the spider is chaos for the fly.

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:21 am

Done. You now have access to the romance section.
Back to top Go down
AllieKat

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:54 am

May I please have access to both the Romances and Politics sections? Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

Location : Normal is an illusion what is normal to the spider is chaos for the fly.

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:26 am

Done AllieKat you now have access to both sections. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:51 pm

Just a reminder to our newbies the Romance and Politics area are permission only and will remain invisible until you ask for them. Just leave a message here saying you would like access to one or both areas and they will magically appear! Or you can PM either Charley or me (Mercado)....
Back to top Go down
kathlene

kathlene

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:37 am

Romance and Politics for me too? Access I mean! lol
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:18 am

You're in kathlene!!
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:25 am

Welcome Kathlene nice to see you here.
Back to top Go down
kathlene

kathlene

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:36 am

Thank you girls!
Back to top Go down
Natascha

Natascha

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:36 am

May I please have access to the romance and politics section?
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:10 pm

As you've asked so nicely - I'll let you in!!! Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 1362237003

You're in Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 424776184
Back to top Go down
KIKI

KIKI

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:11 pm

Natascha, are you 18 ??? Razz
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:25 pm

OOh - I forgot to check that first Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 3077217049
Back to top Go down
Natascha

Natascha

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:13 pm

Thank you for letting me in, and yes, I'm over 18 lol!
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:34 pm

Would you like admission to The Gutter as well as you're over 18?
Back to top Go down
Natascha

Natascha

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:59 pm

Is there a Gutter on this forum?
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Oh yes! This is what it's all about:

Quote :
You know when your friends tell you to "get your mind out of the gutter"? Well there are times when it's oh so much fun to have your mind IN "The Gutter". Think our favourtie man George. Think naked. Think photoshop. Put them all together and that's what's in "The Gutter". So if you're over 18 and if you're not easily offended, just ask for access to "The Gutter". And get ready for a really fun time - if you get my drift.

As we've already established that you are indeed over 18 - would you like access?
Back to top Go down
Natascha

Natascha

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Yes, please!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:57 pm

You/ve twisted my arm - in The Gutter you are Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 3079029344
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:20 pm

You may need to blindfold your teddy.....LOL
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:47 pm

Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 4051581437
Back to top Go down
Natascha

Natascha

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:22 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
LaProfessora

PostSubject: Access to restricted boards, please   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:32 am

HI,this is LaProfessora! Glad I have found you. Been a member on CNCU and COH. Been lurking here for abit. Getting school year off and running has been taxing. Now am ready to get back into the fantasy world of GTC. May I please have access to GTC's personal/love-life and his politics. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
maggy

maggy

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:21 am

I would like to be part of the Romance and Politics too.

I'm waaaaay over 18 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE   Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romances area of forum access? POST REQUESTS IN TOPIC AT TOP OF PAGE
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next