GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS

A George Clooney forum for, and by, his fans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Aficionados Facebook  Aficionados Twitter  Aficionados Gallery  

Hello from calcan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
calcan

Hello from calcan Empty
PostSubject: Hello from calcan   Hello from calcan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Hello everyone!!! Smile I was away for few months, now I am back and I have noticed a lot of changes. New site structure...NICE. It will take me some time to get use to it. For example I can't find my posts or my avatar from the previous site. scratch Maybe somebody can help. Also could I have an access to the "romances" section ? Looks like I have a lot of catching up with George's life but it's great to be back and to see you all. cheers flower
Back to top Go down
KIKI

KIKI

Hello from calcan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from calcan   Hello from calcan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:34 pm

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

Hello from calcan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from calcan   Hello from calcan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:35 pm

Yay, calcan - welcome back!!!

You might have to get yourself a new avatar because this site doesn't have the same ones. If you used one from your own computer (as I do) then just go into your profile and click on the avatar link and voila - you can upload it there.

We moved a lot of stuff over from the old site but not all of it, so some of your posts may be gone. The topics we moved from the old site have a note in brackets after the title.

I've just given you access to Romances. And yes - you've got a LOT of catching up to do!! We'll see you in about a week - it will take that long to get through everything, LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

Location : Normal is an illusion what is normal to the spider is chaos for the fly.

Hello from calcan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from calcan   Hello from calcan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Welcome back calcan. Have a good look around and join in don't worry if it's an old post or not whatever your thoughts just add them in. Glad you are back!
Back to top Go down
D

Hello from calcan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from calcan   Hello from calcan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:05 am

Welcome back Calcan cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from calcan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from calcan   Hello from calcan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from calcan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS :: WELCOME TO GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS :: Do We Know You?-
Jump to: