GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS

A George Clooney forum for, and by, his fans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Aficionados Facebook  Aficionados Twitter  Aficionados Gallery  

Ciao from Italy!

Go down 
+11
Pictoria
Pari
GinaT1313
Mercado
Charley
trixie
KIKI
SkepticOne
Sunshine
catie
m-ouse
15 posters
AuthorMessage
m-ouse

m-ouse

Ciao from Italy!  Empty
PostSubject: Ciao from Italy!    Ciao from Italy!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:06 am

Ciao,

I am Morena, an ''old'' George fan.... I first saw him on SISTERS, wich I loved as show, but I had no clue who was the actor playing the cool and sexy Det. Falconer... just few months after his last episode of Sister I heard about this ''George Clooney from ER'' ..... Very Happy I didn't wanted to watch 'ER' bcs I had no interest on medical shows, but once I saw an episode I was ''catch'' and when I saw Doug Ross I was like ''omg, that's my detective Falconer!!!!!!'' .. so I finally discovered who was this such famous 'George Clooney'' ... Wink

I like his movies a lots, and I love his behaviour, and his interests in humans rights...

I saw him in Italy a couple of times, and finally meet him in person in 2000, and I was lucky enough to be at the ''Monuments'' premiere in Milan last Febr. (I was on the first line on the red carpet... never happened such luck to me before... Surprised ) .. I also got an autograph from him, he was so nice and kind, as always he is.

Well, I am new at this forum, even if I follow your fb page from long time. I had a web site on George years ago, but 'geocities' went off and the site has gone Sad
I also have a forum (more about House MD/Hugh Laurie, my other fav actor) but I have a little sub-forum on George aswell...  I am not so update on George to keep the forum update or else, I am just following this & that to have news about him (I knew about the Milano premiere by chance via tumblr.... really lucky! ) ... But I still like George and keep following his carriere... so I thought to join this forum, you all seems very nice people.. Very Happy

If you wanna know more about me, just ask...  Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://houseblues.forumcommunity.net/
catie

catie

Ciao from Italy!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao from Italy!    Ciao from Italy!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:15 am

Welcome to the forum Morena Smile
Back to top Go down
Sunshine

Sunshine

Ciao from Italy!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao from Italy!    Ciao from Italy!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 7:05 am

Ciao from Italy!  3043335692  and Welcome to CA.
Back to top Go down
SkepticOne

SkepticOne

Ciao from Italy!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao from Italy!    Ciao from Italy!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 7:09 am

Welcome aboard!!
Back to top Go down
KIKI

KIKI

Ciao from Italy!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao from Italy!    Ciao from Italy!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 7:50 am

M-ouse:" I thought to join this forum, you all seems very nice people.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"

We seem nice???  Ciao from Italy!  1219955257 
We're nicer than some but we're often frisky.
Back to top Go down
trixie

Ciao from Italy!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao from Italy!    Ciao from Italy!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:59 am

Buon Giorno! Benvenuto! Smile
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

Ciao from Italy!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao from Italy!    Ciao from Italy!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:04 am

Ciao from Italy!  2120589027 Morena, glad you've joined us. We are nice. But Kiki is right - sometimes we do get frisky, but we're still nice, LOL!!!

If you want access to either the Romances or Politics threads, just ask us here and either Mercado or I will let you in. IF you're over 18, that is. Only joking, LOL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

Location : Normal is an illusion what is normal to the spider is chaos for the fly.

Ciao from Italy!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao from Italy!    Ciao from Italy!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:10 am

Welcome Morena so your the person who looks at our facebook page? LOL To be honest I've almost given up on that page but if it bought you here it's doing it's job. I hope you enjoy it here and feel free to tell any of your George stories!
Back to top Go down
GinaT1313

GinaT1313

Ciao from Italy!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao from Italy!    Ciao from Italy!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:39 am

Kiki, frisky?  Laughing Like the roar of a tiger!!

m-ouse, this is a friendly forum, UNLESS you are engaged to George!! Then, watch out!!! affraid 

Ciao from Italy!  4051581437 
Back to top Go down
Pari

Pari

Ciao from Italy!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao from Italy!    Ciao from Italy!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 6:09 pm

santa 

Hello Morena! Smile
Back to top Go down
Pictoria

Pictoria

Ciao from Italy!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao from Italy!    Ciao from Italy!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 8:52 pm

Morena welcome,  Ciao from Italy!  4017989661 
Back to top Go down
piamia8

Ciao from Italy!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao from Italy!    Ciao from Italy!  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:33 pm

Hi Morena!  flower 
Back to top Go down
zua

Ciao from Italy!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao from Italy!    Ciao from Italy!  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:32 am

Ciao from Italy!  2120589027 
Back to top Go down
Olivetree

Ciao from Italy!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao from Italy!    Ciao from Italy!  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 2:21 am

hi there ,nice to have you.love Italians "but not elisabetta "
Back to top Go down
m-ouse

m-ouse

Ciao from Italy!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao from Italy!    Ciao from Italy!  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:24 am

Thank you very much for your nice welcome! Surprised 

Olivetree wrote:
hi there ,nice to have you.love Italians "but not elisabetta "

Laughing I don't like Elisabetta either...........  No 
Back to top Go down
m-ouse

m-ouse

Ciao from Italy!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao from Italy!    Ciao from Italy!  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:26 am

Charley wrote:
Ciao from Italy!  2120589027 Morena, glad you've joined us. We are nice. But Kiki is right - sometimes we do get frisky, but we're still nice, LOL!!!

If you want access to either the Romances or Politics threads, just ask us here and either Mercado or I will let you in. IF you're over 18, that is. Only joking, LOL!!!!!

oh, yes, I'd love to join thes threads....  albino 
Back to top Go down
maggy

maggy

Ciao from Italy!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao from Italy!    Ciao from Italy!  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:44 am

Hi, Morena!

I visited your sites. I love them. I think you have done a wonderful job.

Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

Ciao from Italy!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao from Italy!    Ciao from Italy!  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:42 am

You're in Morena!!
Back to top Go down
m-ouse

m-ouse

Ciao from Italy!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao from Italy!    Ciao from Italy!  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:09 am

Charley wrote:
You're in Morena!!

Thank you Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ciao from Italy!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao from Italy!    Ciao from Italy!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ciao from Italy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS :: WELCOME TO GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS :: Do We Know You?-
Jump to: