GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS

A George Clooney forum for, and by, his fans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Aficionados Facebook  Aficionados Twitter  Aficionados Gallery  

Hello and Thank you for adding me!

Go down 
+3
Olivetree
Mercado
NEWFANFOREVER
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NEWFANFOREVER

NEWFANFOREVER

Hello and Thank you for adding me! Empty
PostSubject: Hello and Thank you for adding me!   Hello and Thank you for adding me! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 6:41 pm

Thank you for adding me to this lovely site Aficaionados.

I have recently become a fan of GC and am enjoying following him immensely.

Happy to become a fan at this special time in Amals and George Clooney's life...and think they look a lovely couple!

Look forward to getting to know everyone and keep smiling! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

Location : Normal is an illusion what is normal to the spider is chaos for the fly.

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Thank you for adding me!   Hello and Thank you for adding me! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:06 pm

Welcome NewFanForever hope you enjoy it here. Hello and Thank you for adding me! 3043335692 Hello and Thank you for adding me! 315674395 
Back to top Go down
Olivetree

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Thank you for adding me!   Hello and Thank you for adding me! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:30 am

oh so are  you amal or you r her friend,kidding.. welcome . Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
catie

catie

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Thank you for adding me!   Hello and Thank you for adding me! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:16 am

Hello and Thank you for adding me! 2317702173 
Back to top Go down
maggy

maggy

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Thank you for adding me!   Hello and Thank you for adding me! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:26 am

Olivetree wrote:
oh so are  you amal or you r her friend,kidding.. welcome . Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Baria
Back to top Go down
Lighterside

Lighterside

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Thank you for adding me!   Hello and Thank you for adding me! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:24 am

Hello and Thank you for adding me! 3043335692  Welcome to the forum...hope you enjoy yourself!
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Thank you for adding me!   Hello and Thank you for adding me! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 11:22 am

Hello and Thank you for adding me! 2120589027 to Aficionados NEWFAN. Just let us know if you want access to the GC Romances or Politics threads.
Back to top Go down
NEWFANFOREVER

NEWFANFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Thank you for adding me!   Hello and Thank you for adding me! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:55 pm

Thank you everyone....I am still debating which threads I would like access too!! lol! Hello and Thank you for adding me! 821550356
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Thank you for adding me!   Hello and Thank you for adding me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello and Thank you for adding me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS :: WELCOME TO GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS :: Do We Know You?-
Jump to: