GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS

A George Clooney forum for, and by, his fans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Aficionados Facebook  Aficionados Twitter  Aficionados Gallery  

SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados

Go down 
+7
KIKI
zua
SkepticOne
GinaT1313
Mercado
trixie
Charley
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Charley

Charley

SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados Empty
PostSubject: SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados   SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:39 pm

Well, very nearly a year on since we asked the next mrs clooney to be a moderator on Aficionados, we've asked SkepticOne to also take on the role. As you all know, the next mrs clooney moved back to the UK last month, and with Mercado and me in Australia, having Skeptic in the US gives us the broadest time-zone coverage possible.

So  SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados 3853150827 , and a big  SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados 37686141, Skeptic.
Back to top Go down
trixie

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados   SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:49 pm

Congratulations SkepticOne... Smile
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

Location : Normal is an illusion what is normal to the spider is chaos for the fly.

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados   SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:51 pm

Welcome Skeptic glad your aboard. I know you will do great and lucky for us we have great posters so we rarely have to get involved. Thanks for taking it on all for free too! LOL You lucky thing. SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados 2698908354 
Back to top Go down
GinaT1313

GinaT1313

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados   SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:30 pm

Congrats Skeptic!!!

I have to ask, how's come you never ask me??

Hahaha I am only playin. Skep will be great!!
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

Location : Normal is an illusion what is normal to the spider is chaos for the fly.

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados   SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:39 pm

LOL Gina you know we love you.
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados   SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:51 pm

AW Gina - you don't really want us to put it in print do you, LOL???  SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados 1845938024 
Back to top Go down
GinaT1313

GinaT1313

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados   SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:54 pm

Yes I do, I prefer honesty. Lol
Back to top Go down
SkepticOne

SkepticOne

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados   SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:06 am

Thanks, everyone.
Back to top Go down
GinaT1313

GinaT1313

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados   SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:14 am

I love you I love you I love you skep!!!
Back to top Go down
zua

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados   SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:17 am

SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados 2708706202 
Back to top Go down
KIKI

KIKI

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados   SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:27 am

flower flower  flower  flower  flower  flower  flower  flower  flower  flower  flower  flower  flower  flower  flower  flower flower
Back to top Go down
the next mrs clooney

the next mrs clooney

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados   SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:46 am

Great to have you on board SkepticOne.  cheers  Takes some of the pressure off me since I have a wedding to plan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
catie

catie

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados   SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:35 am

Congrats! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados   SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:57 am

well done Skeptic Smile
Back to top Go down
Pari

Pari

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados   SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 3:19 am

Congratulations and all the best SkepticOne Smile
Back to top Go down
Olivetree

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados   SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:09 pm

congratulations. cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados   SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SkepticOne has agreed to be a moderator on Aficionados
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS :: WELCOME TO GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS :: All About Aficionados-
Jump to: