GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS

A George Clooney forum for, and by, his fans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Aficionados Facebook  Aficionados Twitter  Aficionados Gallery  

Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.

Go down 
+6
ladydi
davidarochelle
danny
Mercado
GinaT1313
Sisieq
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sisieq

Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. Empty
PostSubject: Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.   Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:38 am

We would love to hear from you!! Don't feel you need to give your life story, just a little something so we all can get to know each other!
Back to top Go down
GinaT1313

GinaT1313

PostSubject: Re: Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.   Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:15 am

I live in New Haven Indiana. I am a stylist in my own salon. I have four big dogs that are my babies. I was raised Catholic and found God's love and light through the beliefs the church has taught me. I am a Taurus the Bull born in the year of the tiger which means if I have something to say, I do so. Never meaning to offend with my opinion but will stand for what I believe in if confronted.

Hi everyone!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

Location : Normal is an illusion what is normal to the spider is chaos for the fly.

PostSubject: Re: Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.   Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:04 am

And that is why we love you Gina!
Back to top Go down
GinaT1313

GinaT1313

PostSubject: Re: Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.   Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:14 am

Aw thanks Mercado. I thought I better explain myself to those newbee's who don't know me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
danny

PostSubject: Re: Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.   Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:35 am

Basketball
Back to top Go down
GinaT1313

GinaT1313

PostSubject: Re: Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.   Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:57 am

Welcome danny. Wanna play PIG? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

Location : Normal is an illusion what is normal to the spider is chaos for the fly.

PostSubject: Re: Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.   Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:15 am

Welcome danny glad you joined up don't be shy!

cheers

M
Back to top Go down
davidarochelle

PostSubject: Re: Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.   Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:36 am

Hello. My birthday is 9/15 and I would like a very special present to enjoy here in Las Vegas. It will be from G via CA. I will happily share it with all of you, if someone can help make it happen. Can one of you technical geniuses download G's other Nespresso Commercials? Special thanks to whomever downloaded his new one with Naz, Tom Cruise's ex-girl. I've never been able to see the others but for some unknown reason I was able to thoroughly enjoy that one on this site. G really has an extremely seductive voice. Yummy.
Back to top Go down
ladydi

PostSubject: Re: Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.   Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:03 am

Where is the thread with the Nespresso Commercials? I'm sure there's a bunch on the Internet we can download. BTW: Happy 21st Birthday, Davida. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.   Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:07 am

The thread called What Else is George's Nespresso thread it's their tag line. I will have a look and down load whatever ones I can find for you all. Consider it an early birthday present Davida!
Back to top Go down
davidarochelle

PostSubject: Re: Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.   Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:18 am

Mercado, Thank you so much. I hope others enjoy it as well.
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.   Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:11 am

The commercials are up let me know if you have any problems. Also let me know if I have missed any. I think I have them all covered I included a couple of satire ones. Cheers M.
Back to top Go down
davidarochelle

PostSubject: Re: Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.   Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:32 am

Mercado, Thanks again for my birthday present. Can't figure out how you made it so simple to experience G at his most smooth and charming. Hope others are sharing my enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
davidarochelle

PostSubject: Re: Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.   Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:36 am

Ladydi, Thanks for the birthday greeting. Wouldn't want to be 21 again, unless I had the knowledge I now possess. At least I still look very young on film.
Back to top Go down
ladydi

PostSubject: Re: Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.   Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:50 am

You're welcome, Davida, and, in the words of Billy Crystal, "It's better to look good than to feel good!" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cloon

PostSubject: Re: Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.   Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:28 am

Hallo

Im new here and just wanted to say hallo:) I'm from Denmark and live in Copenhagen.

Best wishes
Mette
Back to top Go down
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.   Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:55 am

HI there. i have been there 3 times growing up. I even have a family photo from Denmark
Back to top Go down
Kimber

Kimber

PostSubject: Re: Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.   Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:10 am

Hello Cloon/Mette! and Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://simplyclooney.com
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.   Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:26 am

Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. 2120589027  to our own George world, Cloon.

Mercado and I are from Oz - Australia!! So you're like a sister to us!!!

For those who don't know, Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark, met Mary Donaldson (born in Tasmania, Australia) at the Slip Inn during the 2000 Sydney Olympics. They married in May 2004. They have four children: Prince Christian, Princess Isabella, and twins Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary are currently in Sydney to celebrate the 40th birthday of the Sydney Opera House, which was designed by the Danish architect Jorn Utzon.
Back to top Go down
Cloon

PostSubject: Re: Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.   Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:52 am

Thank you guys:) What a warm welcome!!

Rose- Wow 3 times in Denmark, sounds nice....or?Wink Where are you from?

Thank you Kimber!!Smile

Charley -Totally!!!! Been to Australia serval times, and it's absolutly amazing!! So happy that our crownprince found a ozzie girl;) A fairytale!!
Back to top Go down
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.   Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:55 am

Farmington Hills, Michigan United States.
My grandfather was Norwegian and we always passed through Denmark to get there
Back to top Go down
Cloon

PostSubject: Re: Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.   Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:04 am

Sounds like a nice family vacation - scandinavien travelling:) Not been to Michigan - been to the states but only the west and east coast like a lot of tourists:| 
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.   Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:09 am

Welcome Cloon, I'm Mercado the other Aussie. Now I can't stop singing, wonderful, wonderful Copenhagen that song Danny Kaye sung and sadly they are the only words I know so it's on a loop in my head. LOL Have fun glad your here!
Back to top Go down
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.   Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:10 am

Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. 1124453549 
Back to top Go down
Cloon

PostSubject: Re: Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.   Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:12 am

Thank you all!!!! I will for sure enjoy:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.   Hello from........  members (new and old), introduce yourself. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from........ members (new and old), introduce yourself.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS :: WELCOME TO GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS :: Do We Know You?-
Jump to: