GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS

A George Clooney forum for, and by, his fans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Aficionados Facebook  Aficionados Twitter  Aficionados Gallery  

Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!

Go down 
+10
maggy
LaProfessora
gypsy
traone
kathlene
ladydi
KIKI
Lighterside
Mercado
Charley
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charley

Charley

Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:43 pm

Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! 349297024

You know when your friends tell you to "get your mind out of the gutter"? Well there are times when it's oh so much fun to have your mind IN "The Gutter". Think our favourtie man George. Think naked. Think photoshop. Put them all together and that's what's in "The Gutter". So if you're over 18 and if you're not easily offended, just ask for access to "The Gutter". And get ready for a really fun time - if you get my drift. Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! 1362237003

Last edited by Charley on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

Location : Normal is an illusion what is normal to the spider is chaos for the fly.

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:55 pm

Just post a quick yes please here or for our shy posters just PM Mercado or Charley and say you would like Access to the Gutter. Don't worry you won't be alone. And you must be over 18 and have a good sense of humour about it! It's all done in fun..........A bit of naked George Clooney never hurt anyone well its as close as we will ever get to a naked George Clooney. (It's a photoshopped George Clooney but still)
Back to top Go down
Lighterside

Lighterside

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:57 pm

YYYYYYEEEEHHHHHHAAWWWWWW! (will that suffice?) lol!
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

Location : Normal is an illusion what is normal to the spider is chaos for the fly.

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:02 am

LOL Yep giving you access now. I do hope your over 18! LOL
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:03 am

Done Lighter enjoy Oh and I would look if you are at work! LOL
Back to top Go down
Lighterside

Lighterside

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:10 am

Thanks M! But I don't see anywhere labeled "In the Gutter"....where is it exactly on the front page?
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:14 am

It's under favourite George Clooney pictures refresh you page and have a look again it should be there.
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:16 am

You won't see it until you're a member - and as you are now, you should see it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lighterside

Lighterside

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:23 am

If it's supposed to be a "sub folder" right under GC pictures, then I still don't have access yet. I don't see a folder in GC pics named In the Gutter.
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:26 am

Oops my fault Lighter - fixing it now!!
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:28 am

You can stop fretting Lighter, it's fixed - you should have it now, LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
KIKI

KIKI

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:09 am

I just turned 18, may I join you in the gutter?
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:12 am

I see you've already been there Kiki but something's gone wrong and I'll have to close access for a little while, till I work it out. Sorry, will fix it asap.
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:20 am

Kiki - can you see The Gutter now? If no, then everythings fixed. Once you post here I'll give you access.
Back to top Go down
KIKI

KIKI

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:24 am

Yes, I was in the Gutter and didn't know it.
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:25 am

Can you see it now?
Back to top Go down
KIKI

KIKI

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:28 am

Yes. affraid
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:31 am

Sorry people I'm going to have to close The Gutter and fix it in the morning Oz time. It's 1:30am here and I can't think straight. Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! 2837018037
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:39 am

Can you see it now Kiki?
Back to top Go down
KIKI

KIKI

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:40 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
ladydi

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:23 am

I would like access, please. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KIKI

KIKI

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:29 am

Don't give Ladydi access, Mercado or Charley! She's NOT 18! No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:34 am

Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! 2097682944

oh go on then, you've twisted my arm

Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! 1453902187
Back to top Go down
ladydi

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:52 am

KIKI wrote:
Don't give Ladydi access, Mercado or Charley! She's NOT 18! No

She's right, I'm not 18. I'm much more mature than that. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:58 am

Ladydi and OFD I have given you both access so you should be right. Just refresh the frontpage and a sub group should show up under George Clooney Pictures. Let us know if there are anyproblems cause there has been! Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!   Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get down and Dirty with a naked George Clooney!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next