GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS

A George Clooney forum for, and by, his fans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Aficionados Facebook  Aficionados Twitter  Aficionados Gallery  

Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin

Go down 
+10
Tomie
Freemind
Mercado
zua
KIKI
amalalamuddin1
ldg
wendy
Charley
soovergc
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
soovergc

Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin Empty
PostSubject: Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin   Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 10:59 pm

Hello
Would I be able to access the girlfriends and AA threads? If so could you direct me as to how and where I can do that?
Thank you
Back to top Go down
soovergc

PostSubject: Re: Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin   Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 11:02 pm

And Im over 18 (well over!) Thank you
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin   Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 11:21 pm

As you're over 18, we've let you in, LOL!!!

Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin 2120589027 to Aficionados - we hope you'll enjoy yourself here.
Back to top Go down
wendy

PostSubject: Re: Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin   Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 9:35 pm

I would like access to the girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin threads. I am over 18.
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin   Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 9:50 pm

You're in wendy!!!
Back to top Go down
ldg

PostSubject: Re: Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin   Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 3:50 am

Hi. can I have access to girlfriends section and amal almauddin section please? thanks. over 18.
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin   Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 9:06 am

You sure can ldg - and welcome to Aficionados Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin 3853150827
Back to top Go down
amalalamuddin1

PostSubject: Re: Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin   Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:04 am

Me too? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
KIKI

KIKI

PostSubject: Re: Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin   Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 7:07 am

Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin 4051581437 You minx!
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin   Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 10:10 am

Just so long as you're prepared to read some home truths about your name sake - Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin 3853150827 to Aficionados!!
Back to top Go down
zua

PostSubject: Re: Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin   Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 3:07 am

access please, thanks
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

Location : Normal is an illusion what is normal to the spider is chaos for the fly.

PostSubject: Re: Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin   Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 10:18 am

Your in zua, I thought you already were. LOL Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin   Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 8:56 pm

You made posts in threads in "The Arrival" and "The Wedding" back in Sept and Oct last year zua, so you have had access.
Back to top Go down
zua

PostSubject: Re: Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin   Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 8:52 am

Thank you Charley and Mercado.
Back to top Go down
Freemind

PostSubject: Re: Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin   Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 6:51 pm

Hello,
I would like access to the girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin threads.
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

Location : Normal is an illusion what is normal to the spider is chaos for the fly.

PostSubject: Re: Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin   Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 8:54 pm

Hi there Freemind you are in you now have access to those areas and Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin 2120589027
Back to top Go down
Tomie

PostSubject: Re: Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin   Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 8:22 am

Hi,I'd like access to George Clooney girlfriends too.

Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin   Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 9:32 am

OK Tomie your in and Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin   Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 11:49 am

Just to remind our New Members if you want access to the Girlfriends/Amal threads just ask here and either Charley or myself can give you access. Hope you enjoy it here. Any issues just let us know we are a friendly lot around here and there is usually someone who can help you.
Back to top Go down
taffyacorn

PostSubject: Re: Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin   Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:21 pm

Can I have access to the girlfriends and AA threads, please?
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

PostSubject: Re: Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin   Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:38 pm

OK Your in the Girlfriends and Amal areas. Did want to join political too? I'm guessing your over 18?
Back to top Go down
traone

traone

PostSubject: Re: Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin   Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 10:29 pm

If you would grant me the honor, I would like to be added to the Girlfriends, Amal, and political sections.

Thank you very much!

Traone
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin   Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 12:28 am

You are already a member of those groups traone.
Back to top Go down
mirrormirror

PostSubject: Re: Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin   Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 11:29 pm

Hi there, how do I access "THE MARRIAGE"? (yes I am so over 18 years of age, I should know better!)
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

PostSubject: Re: Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin   Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 10:27 am

We should all know better mirrormirror - but here we are, LOL!!! And now you are too!!!

Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin 2120589027 to Aficionados
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin   Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Access to girlfriends and Amal Alamuddin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next