GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS

A George Clooney forum for, and by, his fans.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Aficionados Facebook  Aficionados Twitter  Aficionados Gallery  

scheduling on CA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose

scheduling on CA Empty
PostSubject: scheduling on CA   scheduling on CA Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:04 am

i am actually starting to notice a schedule on here . it seems like this site is most active starting around 6 -7 every night so now i have an idea when the board is most active. that and when i get up in the morning there is some.

FYI
just thought I would share my observation.
Back to top Go down
Charley

Charley

scheduling on CA Empty
PostSubject: Re: scheduling on CA   scheduling on CA Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:08 am

And when it's between around 4pm LA time, 7pm NY time, it's 9am the next morning here in Oz when Mercado and I are coming online.
Back to top Go down
Mercado

Mercado

Location : Normal is an illusion what is normal to the spider is chaos for the fly.

scheduling on CA Empty
PostSubject: Re: scheduling on CA   scheduling on CA Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:09 am

I think that time in the US is morning here in Oz and that is when Charley and I are usually around too and then your morning and our late evening. It is amazing how our timezones all work out. It is good it means the board is covered when we are asleep and when you are all asleep always someone around.
Back to top Go down
KIKI

KIKI

scheduling on CA Empty
PostSubject: Re: scheduling on CA   scheduling on CA Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:54 am

The mice do play when the cats are away. scheduling on CA 592502337
Back to top Go down
Sunshine

Sunshine

scheduling on CA Empty
PostSubject: Re: scheduling on CA   scheduling on CA Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:13 pm

Yes the mice sure do Kiki. LOL

The website is like my news source. If I have time in the morning, I click on here before I head to work. Then check here again most nights after 6pm. And must confess if I having a sleepless night, I will visit here. My Ipad is my bed partner. TMI.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

scheduling on CA Empty
PostSubject: Re: scheduling on CA   scheduling on CA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

scheduling on CA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS :: WELCOME TO GEORGE CLOONEY AFICIONADOS :: All About Aficionados-
Jump to: